Monday 12 September 2016

How it started???

Hi,
I regularly watch Korean dramas. I don’t say I am addicted to them but watching Korean dramas make me relieve all my stress.
This started when one of my friend who was watching k-dramas suggested me saying try watching one episode and if you don’t like then stop. So we started with The Heirs. It’s been nearly 3 years now and I think I have watched 100+ dramas.
What do I like most in K-dramas?
1) 1 hour 16 to 20 episodes.
  • This is actually main driving factor because I wasn’t interested in watching dramas/serials/series with too many episodes and get bored in the middle
  • Because of short span, every episode will have decent story/twist and will make you look forward for next episodes
  • Few dramas, I was literally waiting for previews J
  • These will air twice in a week
2) 60 to 120 – 30 min episodes
  • Apart from 1hr episodes they have dramas which air from mon-fri, 30min every day
  • They will range from 60 to 120 episodes
3) Different Genres
  • Dramas are scattered in different genres like Medical, Family, Romance, High School, Action, Comedy etc.
  • So based on your choice you can choose the drama
  • Personally I like Medical Dramas
4) Different age group
  • Based on age group we can choose the dramas, ex: high school dramas, middle age dramas
5) Culture, emotions and love
  • They show Korean culture very well and the importance of love in everyone’s life
In this blog, I would like to share my thoughts on each drama I have watched and it might help you to choose based on your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment